Cut off Analysis for UGC-NET Management December 2019
Paper -II (UGC NTA NET Management) Analysis
UGC-NET Management December 2019 was overall tougher than the exam held on June 2019. For the first time in UGC-NET Management exam case studies were asked. Two case studies, 1 based on accounting and 1 based on HRM were asked. UGC- NTA, over the period of time, is shifting towards application-based question rather than direct knowledge testing.
The following concepts were tested in the UGC NET December 2019 Paper 17 (Memory Based questions)
1. Which capital budgeting technique is used for leveraged projects (Financial Management)
2. QUEST technique of external economic analysis. (Strategic Management)
3. Why financial markets are growing internationally. (Financial Management)
4. A question on whistle blowing. (Ethics)
5. Human resource selection-based question. (HRM)
6. Derivative pricing- Black Scholes. (Financial Management)
7. SIP in market targeting refers to. (Marketing)
8. Merger and Acquisition and Ansoff Matrix. (Strategic Management)
9. A question on going concern accounting principle. (Accounting)
10. Service quality GAPS model by Parasuraman. (Service Marketing)
11. Public Relations department of organization. (Marketing)
12. Seven steps of International agreement. (International Business)
13. Psychological communication barrier. (Organizational Behaviour)
14. Collusion as operating strategy. (Strategic Management)
15. Question on primary data. (Statistics)
16. A question on corporate restructuring. (Financial Management)
17. Why bureaucracy is being challenged in today’s environment. (Organizational Behaviour)
18. A question on off the job training. (HRM)
19. Elements of personal selling. (Marketing)
20. Kurt Lewin change management theory. (Organizational Behaviour)
21. A question on continuous compounding. (Financial Management)
22. Demand definition (Economics)
23. A question on international business theories. (International Business)
24. A question on Ethics theories and their respective writer. ( Ethics)
25. A question on queuing theory. (Operations Management)
Almost complete syllabus was touched in the exam. There were questions from new syllabus (Changed in January 2019) as well.
Economics questions were less compared to previous years. Accounting weightage was increased. (Added in January 2019) Detailed question-by-question analysis will be given after release of answer key.
Paper- I analysis
Over the years it has been observed that paper-I has become more competitive. The scope of the paper has increased. Here too, greater emphasis has been given on the newly added topics, for example- Indian Logic. Questions were asked about the kind of soils (Environment and Ecology), history of higher education system in India. Teaching aptitude questions were relatively easy. Level of questions asked in aptitude and reasoning has increased. Even the data interpretation set was relatively on the tougher side. (A question was missing on data representation).
Overall, the difficulty level of paper 1 seemed higher to students.
However, we at Edu Expertus are proud to declare that almost 85% of the entire question papers were already covered in our content. Very soon, we will upgrade our question bank and contents with the new question sets.
Expected Cut-off for UGC-NET Management Dec’19
As the pattern of the exam has changed (Inclusion of case studies) and difficulty level of questions have increased we expect the cut off to come down this time. Expected cut-off would be in the range of 63-66 for JRF and 58-61 for NET.
JRF cutoff for June’19 was 68 percent and 63 for NET.
JRF cutoff for Dec ‘18 was 62 percent and 58 for NET.
UGC-NTA NET Result
NTA will declare the result of December NET 2019 by December end. As soon as the result will be declared we will notify in our website.