Candidates can fill UGC NET June 2020 Application Form in online mode at ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Visit the official website and click on Apply online to fill the registration page.
- Enter your personal details, email ID and mobile number.
- Post registration, a system generated application number will be sent on the email Id and mobile number.
- Login again and select your subject, position and preferred exam center.
- Now, upload your photograph and signature in specified format.
- Make application fee payment either through debit card/ credit card/ netbanking or paytm
- Final step is to download 4 copies of filled in application form and e-receipt of fee payment for further reference.
OBC (Non- Creamy Layer)/ EWS
SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender